Group FP&A Manager
Alexander Daniels are working to recruit an exceptional role working for this PE backed, highly acquisitive and fast paced complex business to recruit for a Group FP&A Manager. Reporting directly to an experienced and highly regarded CFO, this role will play an instrumental part towards the growth and exit of the business. Following a period of significant change and restructuring, we are looking to upskill and develop the existing team and it is essential that the successful applicant is ACA qualified with excellent academics and has trained within a “Big 5” firm.
Reporting to the Group CFO, the Group FP&A Manager has full ownership of the planning, analysis, forecasting and commercial business support function. The manager will also be responsible for overseeing and coaching the FP&A analysts in their roles as they also support the operational and broader commercial teams. As further M&A opportunities arise the role will also support the Group CFO assess and progress potential bolt on acquisitions.
Duties will include;
- Contribute to the development and execution of the long term strategy of the business
- To have full ownership of the strategic planning forecasting model and ensuring the model can allow for scenario planning
- Support the execution of inorganic growth strategies (including M&A and new site expansion)
- Work with the CFO to evaluate new opportunities
- Advise on financing implications of proposals
- Project manage external advisors during processes
- Contribute to the improvement of the quality of reporting within the organization
- Lead the enhancement of the forecasting accuracy and processes
- Be a key commercial support to the business leaders including divisional MDs and the operational board
This is a highly commercial role with fantastic exposure at board and would be a great step into the Private Equity arena.
|Job Time||Full Time|