Head of Consolidation and Reporting
Reporting to the Financial Controller, we are currently recruiting for a Head of Consolidation and Reporting. This role will have full responsibility for all financial accounting and external reporting activities, internal Financial Accounting controls. Treasury and the management and development of three staff.
This is an ideal role for a 2nd time mover from the profession or someone who is at Manager level within a top 10 firm looking to move into industry.
The successful candidate will have;
- Preferably qualified within an accounting practice, with ACA (preferred) or equivalent
- 3 years PQE in a corporate environment
- Proven track record in a fast paced environment.
Duties will include:
- Oversee all investments and acquisition accounting.
- Working closely with the Integration Accountant on integration of new acquisitions and shows, ensuring everything is in place and set up from a tax, management accounts, payroll, reporting perspective.
- Conduct internal audit of certain processes such as petty cash compliance / payroll process / PO process/ Capex compliance – recommend and implement agreed improvements.
- Prepare monthly and annual consolidated management accounts and submissions to external parties.
- Take responsibility for the monthly and annual group consolidation process and work to improve monthly consolidated reporting.
- Ensure monthly accounts are accurate for interest, tax, group management fees and other non operating items.
- Maintain the forecast and budget model for cash flow, Balance Sheet and covenant analysis.
- Prepare covenant papers for new acquisitions and any payments of Loan note interest, and any other ad hoc reporting required in line with the financing documents.
- Prepare and monitor 13 week cashflow, liaising with Head of Finance and Head of Credit Control
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions against budget and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Reporting on invoicing versus budget by show and cash versus budget by show – working closely with credit control to understand variances.
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting processes and policies.
- Lead on all tax matters across all
- Lead on group audit and collaborate with group auditors to ensure efficient year end audit and compliance with all relevant accounting standards and regulations.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong technical accounting skills, with direct & proven experience, knowledge and passion for developing accounting and business systems and processes in a hands-on way.
- Confident in forecasting and preparing budgets accurately
- Confident in financial modelling and previous experience of working with PE backed businesses.
- Excellent IT skills
|Job Time||Full Time|