Head of Finance (housebuilding)
Head of Finance required for a high-growth SME housebuilder based in Birmingham. A starting package of £50,000 – £60,000 plus benefits and EMI/equity scheme is on offer for the right candidate.
The business in question is run by a highly entrepreneurial CEO and has a number of key high-growth divisions. Having recently acquired further investment, there is a five year exit plan in place, and this role will be key in delivering targets to achieve that exit.
As the Head of Finance, you will be one of numerous new key hires into the business that supports the CEO on a day-to-day basis as their right-hand person. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Development of key financials, including monthly reporting and commercial insight reports
- Building a sophisticated finance team as time moves on
- Working with the investors and the CEO to outline a five year financial plan with regular reviews against performance
- Supporting the development of a novel sales/marketing team with commercial finance partnering
- Completion of annual budget cycle
- Monthly cash flow forecasting and regular reforecasting
- Implementation of strong controls and compliance policies, with regular reviews in line with IFRS
To be suitable for this role, you will be a qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA or ACMA) with experience in construction or housebuilding. Previous experience with team management is advantageous, and it would be ideal if you have experience in building your own financial reporting tools.
|Job Time||Full Time|