HR Data & MI Manager
HR Data & MI Manager required for a global professional services group headquartered in Birmingham, West Midlands. This role has been created to lead a small team of two direct reports to add value to the insights and analytics from HR systems, and lead projects related to the implementation and upgrade of HRIS systems.
The role will see you handling the following:
- Direct line management of two HR MI Analysts
- Management of an analytics project using inherited reports in Excel
- Preparation of reporting tools around HR data, including recruitment, performance, compensation and attendance, among others
- Formation of your own modelling and business intelligence tools to analyse huge HR data sets, some of which is currently unformatted and requires attention
- Usage of existing tools, including Power BI, to provide insights to senior HR and Operations leaders
- Business partnering end users of HR data, to understand their requirements and enacting accordingly
- Continued process improvements to deliver a world class business intelligence team
- Supporting the ongoing implementation of SAP SuccessFactors (go live in 2022), liaising with Project Managers/Business Analysts to make sure projects are on track and within budget
- Reporting on HR systems-related projects, notably around SAP and Cognos
The ideal candidate will be an HR MI Manager or Senior HR Analyst. It is not important what systems you have focused on previously, so long as you have excellent Excel skills, and strong exposure to manipulating large data sets and developing your own business intelligence tools. Experience with SAP/SuccessFactors or Cognos would be advantageous, but is absolutely not essential.
In return, on offer is a very competitive package of between £45,000 and £60,000, depending on previous experience and relevance to the above job specification. The package also includes BUPA, pension and discretionary bonus scheme.
Interviews to take place ASAP, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Part Qualified|