Interim Credit Manager
Credit Manager required for an interim fixed term contract for 12 months for a large Walsall-based business. This is a key role working with operational areas to drive, deliver and track benefits against debt performance plans.
- Delivering on debt performance targets and Customer Experience
- Overseeing the debt transformation projects working closely with the operational areas
- Co-ordinating multiple initiatives and projects to support debt transformation strategy
- Create and manage the project delivery plans, tracking progress and risk
- Establish project controls to manage and report on resources, ojectives and initiatives
- Providing regular feedback on project progress to key business stakeholders
- Develop and manage relationships with direct team and operational areas to increase engagement with the project
We are looking for an experienced Credit Manager with experience supporting major change programmes within large businesses, who is able to collaborate with and inspire stakeholders at all levels.
The business are currently working remotely with a return to a hybrid of home and office based working planned over the coming months as restrictions ease. You will be working 37 hours per week and be entitled to 25 days holiday per year, company pension, free parking and access to employee well-being zone and onsite gym.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Type||Fixed Term Contract|