Interim Financial Accountant
Alexander Daniels are urgently seeking an experienced Accountant for a 2-3 month interim assignment beginning immediately, working for an exciting luxury brand based in Wimbledon. Working within the commercial business unit, you will be reporting to the Finance Manager as part of a small and friendly team, and be responsible for compliance with accounting policies, regulations, laws and all tax obligations.
- Day to day supervision of the companies accounting operations
- Preparing and submiting profit and loss accounts and balance sheets.
- Ensure legislation is followed regarding VAT, PAYE etc and making relevant submissions
- Month end close and reconciliation of general ledger accounts, keeping financial systems up to date
- Monthly bank reconciliations (three currencies)
- Supervising accounts payable ledger and cash collection to keepo track of cash flow
- Assist external auditors as and when required
- Working closely with the commercial teams
- Managing payroll and salary data
- Assisting with tax year end
The ideal candidate will possess (or be in the final stages of) a recognised accounting qualification, OR have at least 3-5 years of experience within a similar role using a computerised accounting system (ideally Oracle) and Microsoft Excel (pivot tables and VLOOKUPs as a minimum). You must have the ability to plan and manage your own workload and communicate at all levels of the organisation in a timely and professional manner.
This is an urgent interim requirement which is expected to last 2-3 months, therefore only candidates who are available to start immediately will be considered for the role. The company operate a flexible working policy with the possibility to work 2 days a week from home, and a longer term opportunity may be available for the perfect candidate.
The rate on offer is up to £220.00 per day via umbrella company (inside IR35).
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|