Interim Financial Accountant
Alexander Daniels are working in partnership with a very reputable Warwickshire organisation with a global presence to recruit an Interim Financial Accountant for a period of 12 months to support the wider finance team through their period of change.
The Financial Accountant will be a strong technical accountant with a statutory accounting background to provide key support to the Chief Accountant ito ensure robust financial controls, timely reporting of financial results and compliance to accounting standards.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Preparation of annual corporation tax returns
- Fixed Asset accounting – including disposals and transfers between sites
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for multiple sites
- Liaising with Regional Finance Business Partner’s and UK Management team
- Preparation of monthly VAT return
- Business partnering operational, commercial and executive teams
- Being the main contact for both internal and external auditors
- Identify and mitigate potential financial risks and appropriately reporting them
- Balance sheet reconciliations
To be considered for this Financial Accountant vacancy you must be:
- A Qualified Accountant – ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience in preparing statutory accounts, accounting for fixed assets, and VAT returns
- Experienced working with internal and external auditors
- Have strong internal controls experience (Preferaby Sarbanes Oxley knowledge)
- Experienced producing monthly management accounts
- Able to start at short notice
If you are feel you meet the requirements of my client and will be available to start in the coming weeks please do not hesiate to apply. Applicants must be within a commutable distance from Warwickshire.
|Job Time||Full Time|