Interim Project Accountant
Interim Project Accountant required for a 6 month assignment working for a large shared service centre based in Telford, providing financial support to projects in operational finance. Your duties will include;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, forecasts, and variance analysis with commentary from a financial, commercial and delivery perspective.
- Producing a detailed monthly reporting pack and presenting the financial position at monthly reviews to senior management.
- Understanding business risk factors, materiality, revenue recognition principles.
- Proactive business analysis.
- Improving reporting and processes across Finance.
- Liaising with Operations, Programme/Project Managers and Project Analysts, displaying confidence to support and challenge.
- Understanding complex client contracts and financial implications on the business.
- Liaising with the Commercial team to provide support and resolve commercial issues.
- Balance sheet control.
- Produce regular and ad hoc reports and analysis to support and assist in decision making.
The ideal candidate will be a Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA or CIMA) or Qualified by Experience with previous experience in project accounting and advanced technical skills including Microsoft Excel. You must have strong analytical skills and commercial acumen, with the absility to communicate and present at all levels. The ability to program in VBA would be advantageous.
The business are working remotely for the time being until restrictions are lifted. This role is interim for approximately 6 months and falls within IR35. Only candidates available at short notice and able to commit to the full term will be considered.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|