Interim Tax & Treasury Manager
Tax & Treasury Manager required for a leading service group based near Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, on an interim basis for a 12 month fixed term contract.
The Tax & Treasury Manager will manage the organisations Taxation and Treasury affairs and policies, perform statutory and regulatory reporting and monitor the accuracy of the accounting records and compliance with statutory requirements.
- Manage the taxation affairs ensuring compliance with legislation, tax planning and implementing best practice governance process
- Perform tax/vat accounting and reporting activities
- Perform tax/vat audit and monitor governance and compliance
- Manage, monitor and communicate Treasury Policy
- Manage delivery of comprehensive cash flow reports and projections for both internal and external stakeholders
- Manage, monitor and report on debt and liquidity and where applicable, investments and credit.
- Manage the loan facility including covenants, drawdowns and headroom.
- Support the production of statutory accounts and regulatory reporting for both the group and individual entities.
- Support external audit requirements.
- Support in ensuring balance sheet accurately reflects all assets and liabilities through the balance sheet reconciliation review process
- Provide merger, acquisition and disposal support and accounting resource
- Any other ad-hoc duties as requested by the Financial Controller – Statutory, Treasury and Taxation.
The ideal candidate will be ACA, CA, CTA or ACCA qualified with 2+ years’ post-qualification experience in an environment dealing with tax, treasury and statutory reporting.
As this role is a 12 month fixed term contract, we are looking for candidates on notice of up to one month maximum, with a view to start in August. There is an extension available of 6 months beyond the initial duration.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Part Qualified|
|Type||Fixed Term Contract|