Internal Auditor required for a large business based in North Birmingham. This role will see you supporting the UK operations of a reputable business with a household name.This role would be suited to a first-time mover (ACA / CA or ACCA) from a Top 20 UK accountancy firm.
As the Internal Auditor, you will report into the Head of Internal Audit; and be primarily responsible for the delivery of audits across the UK entity, for which you will be fully responsible for planning and delivering accordingly. This role will see you building key working relationships with numerous finance teams across the Midlands.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
The ideal candidate will be ACA/CA or ACCA newly-qualified (within the last 18 months) looking to move out of a Top 20 UK firm into industry. Experience within practice in audit or assurance is essential, and preferably experience dealing with large group businesses, though this is not essential.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|