Junior FP&A Analyst
Alexander Daniels are working with a large organisation in Leamington Spa who are expanding their FP&A team.
As an FP&A Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Improve the impact, and understanding, of financial reporting on business performance
• Provide analysis and insight that links financial reports to business strategies and the associated Key Performance Indicators
• Support for quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting of income and operating expenditure including the three year planning process.
• Build strong relationships with the Group General Managers and their teams
• Undertake ad-hoc projects as required by Finance Business partners and senior management
• Effective reporting to the Board, Executive, Leadership Team and external bodies as necessary.
• Deliver and support financial appraisals through the appropriate analysis (Discounted Cash Flows, Return On Capital Employed) on potential business development projects, acquisitions and disposals.
• Support post investment reviews on investment projects
• Competitor benchmarking and market analysis
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|