Alexander Daniels is pleased to be working with a fantastic business situated near Birmingham City Centre to recruit for a Management accountant. You will ideally be qualified but finalists will also be considered. This is a great position for someone who has supervisory skills as you will have 2 direct reports. You will need to have had experience in a wholesale or stock environment. You must have the confidence to create change where needed and liaise with senior stakeholders.
- Lead on all month end matters relating to Margin and Inventory and work close with the operational controllers
- Delivery of the management accounting reporting packs (UK & Regional) in a consistent and timely manner.
- Assist the FP&A function in budgeting and forecasting
- Ensure that any SPOF in the team are identified, with contingency plans in place
- Ensure strong controls are present and adhered to, including timely balance sheet reviews, and acting upon recommendations from internal and external audit
- To deputise for the Management Accounts Manager as deemed necessary
- Assist the Financial accounts manager with audit matters
- Motivate, develop, and manage the performance of direct reports
To be successful,
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified although finalists will also be considered with the relevant experience
- Ability to work projects and meet tight deadlines whilst under pressure
- Have experience in retail / Wholesale
- Experience of using an ERP system in addition to manipulating and analyzing large volumes of data to support decision making.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|