Management Accountant – 6 months temp
Further extension / permanent conversion available
4 days/week from home
Interim Management Accountant required for a multinational service group based in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire. As a leading group within their industry, this shared service centre looks after financial reporting for all of EMEA.
As the Interim Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly financial reporting packs for numerous entities across multiple EMEA countries
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns according to local jurisdiction tax rules
- Balancing general ledger accounts for multiple entities
- Supporting the ongoing implementation of new financial planning software
- Assisting in ad hoc projects for the EMEA accounting team
This role will initially run for six months, with likely contract extensions available and the possibility of a permanent role at the end of the contract.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant, though those who are QBE with significant relevant experience will also be considered. You should have strong technical reporting experience within large groups. Experience dealing with foreign entities in multinational eporting centres would be advantageous, but is not essential.
|Job Time||Full Time|