Management Accountant required for a growing and dynamic SME business based in Staffordshire.
Reporting into the Finance Director of this exciting business, working closely with the sales and supply chain teams and be primarily responsible for:
- Prepare, post and reconcile journals
- Maintain the ledger and carry out balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of management reports
- Inventory analysis and reporting
- Cash flow forecasting
- Reviewing overheads and depreciation
- Analysing the cost of raw materials and supplier effectiveness
- Recommending changing suppliers or processes where appropriate to maximise cost saving and margins
- Liaising with suppliers and supply chain with regard to cost savings
- Establishing standard costs
- Variance reporting and analysis with commentary
The ideal candidate will be a part-qualfiied Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) or QBE with experience of management accounts preparation, cost accounting including managing stock, inventory and gross margin and import/export. You must be willing to roll your sleeves up and take responsibility for the day-to-day accounting activities as well as helping the business to maximise its profitability. Sage Line 50 experience and strong Excel skills would also be beneficial for the role.
On offer for the right candidate is a package of up to £35,000 per year (dependant on experience) with excellent benefits that increase with service, and the chance to work for an incredibly entrepreneurial and passionate business within their field.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|