Alexander Daniels are seeking a part qualified Management Accountant for a growing corporate based in the Dudley area on a full-time permanent basis. Reporting into the Financial Controller and working as part of a dynamic finance team, you will be responsible for producing profit and loss accounts along with in depth analysis reports.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Produce monthly profit and loss account and variance report with commentary for the Financial Accountant.
- Review operational income and expenditure and post journals as required to ensure accuracy of monthly reporting is maintained to a high standard.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting insightful and accurate trends and analysing causes of unexpected variances.
- Responsible for monitoring service charge recovery and explaining shortfalls.
- Cost recharging where applicable.
- Work with Commercial Accountants to produce performance reports for quarterly reviews along with rolling P&L forecasts.
- Liaising with Operational teams and various stakeholders within the business
- Ideally AAT qualified and studying or looking to embark on a professional qualification (ACCA or CIMA)
- Be highly numerate and analytical with the ability to gather, manipulate and present large quantities of data effectively
- Strong organisational skills and able to develop and monitor plans to consistently meet agreed deadlines
- “Can do” approach with strong initiative, drive and commercial mindset
- Willingness to analyse and challenge information
- Confident and effective communicator
This role offers great exposure to all areas of finance in a large corporate business with multiple progression opportunities.
Salary £25,000 – £28,000 per year plus Study Support
Company pension schemes
25 Days holiday + 8 bank holidays
On-site gym and canteen
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|