Alexander Daniels are recruiting a Management Accountant for a growing manufacturing business based in Chester. This business is well-established within their field and boasts a diverse office environment along with excellent progression opportunities in the future.
The Management Accountants duties will include
- Monthly reporting: delivery of monthly Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and trading forecast in line with Group reporting timetable.
- Weekly cash flow reporting, including rolling 12 month forecast.
- Preparation and submission of statutory returns: VAT/PAYE/Other.
- Liaising with external auditors at year end completion.
- Revenue recognition
- Maintenance of product costings.
- Providing business insight to the senior leadership team.
- Preparation and presentation of annual budgets.
- Administration and preparation of payroll.
- Contribution to ad-hoc projects as required.
The successful Management Accountant must have the following
- CIMA finalist or newly qualified
- Experience of working in a manufacturing business is essential
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
- Strong Systems skills (EFACS will be a distinct advantage) including strong Excel skills
- Strong team player
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a CIMA finalist/newly qualified Accountant to join a rapidly growing business with a long term progression plan in place for the successful candidate.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|