Management Accountant (Finance Manager Designate) Opportunity based in Chester
Alexander Daniels have been engaged on an exclusive basis by a market leading manufacturing group to help them recruit an experienced Management Accountant for their office in Chester. Our client has seen rapid growth over the last 18 months and are looking to hire an experienced Management Accountant to help them with the next phase of the growth plan.
The Management Accountant will be reporting into the Group Financial Controller and will be based in Chester. The Management Accountant will have the opportunity to build and develop a new finance team and personally progress to Finance Manager.
The Management Accountants duties will include:
- Monthly reporting: delivery of monthly Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and trading forecast in line with Group reporting timetable.
- Weekly cash flow reporting, including rolling 12 month forecast.
- Preparation and submission of statutory returns: VAT/PAYE/Other.
- Liaising with external auditors at year end completion.
- Maintenance of product costings.
- Providing business insight to the senior leadership team.
- Preparation and presentation of annual budgets.
- Administration and preparation of payroll.
- Contribution to ad-hoc projects as required.
The successful Management Accountant must have the following:
- Fully qualified, finlaist, newley qualified accountant, ACCA or CIMA
- Experience of working in a manufacturing business is essential
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
- Strong Systems skills (EFACS will be a distinct advantage) including strong Excel skills
- Strong team player
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Salary negotiable dependent on experience for the successful Management Accountant but will range from £45k to £50k + benefits
If you are interested in knowing more about this excellent opportunity, contact Nick Singh at Alexander Daniels Recruitment Limited.
|Job Time||Full Time|