Management Accountant – Walsall – Hybrid Role – c£50k + benefits
About the company:
My clients division is part of a PLC group who are looking to add to their finance team. Our client is a market leader within its sector and are playing their part in having a positive impact on our environment. They are a growing company who are looking for a talented Management Accountant who wants to work in an environment that is challenging and very rewarding
Management Accountants Key Attributes & Responsibilities:
- Reporting directly to the Finance Manager based in Walsall, you will implement and maintain financial control, regularly communicate with all levels of management across the business and supervise other employees within the finance team.
- Knowledge of accruals, prepayment, balance reconciliations, posting journals and carrying out monthly financial project reviews is essential.
- The role will require an understanding of cost management and project accounting ensuring that control processes are adhered too and improved where possible.
- As the role will be within a small team there will be a requirement to support day-to-day financial processing, as well as preparing all levels of financial reporting at month end.
- This challenging and rewarding position will give you the opportunity to make your mark in a commercially focused and fast paced environment.
The ideal Management Accountant will be:
- Fully Qualified in CIMA or ACCA with 2/3 years PQE, with a must proven ability to meet tight deadlines. Attention to detail is a must given the fast paced environment of the business.
- Good communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- Possess strong IT skills in Excel and other Microsoft packages.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a similar role and organisation.
- Possessing a strong commercial background, you will be able to present and communicate complex financial information in a clear way to Senior Managers and the Exec team.
- To succeed, you will need to be a real team player with a “can do” attitude as well as upholding attributes of honesty, integrity and discretion.
If you have the above skills and experience and would like to know more about this fantastic opportunity, get in touch with Nick Singh on 07973 757974 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Time||Full Time|