My Client is recruiting for a part/qualified management accountant to join their team based in the West Midlands. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys working a fast paced environment. You will be analysing margins so expereince in retail or wholesale or had exeprience working with stock would be advantageous. You will be joining a team with a fantastic manager.
Your key responsibilities will be,
- Margin analysis
- Accurately produce monthly and quarterly reports including variance analysis and balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage the month end process including the preparation of management accounts.
- Build a strong relationship with the senior management and operational team.
- Deal with any queries that arise and provide debt analysis
- Capable of communicating with and influencing non finance management in order to ensure that appropriate business decisions are made
- You will have the ability to identify opportunities and weaknesses within business processes and suggest improvements
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
The ideal candidate will:
- Be CIMA /ACCA Part Qualified, Finalist or NQ.
- Have experience of working in retail / Wholesale
- Have advanced spreadsheet skills.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|