A great opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a Marketing Department of a market leading British manufacturer.
An exciting vacancy has arisen for a Marketing Manager to be part of a fantastic Marketing Team.
My client is market leader for the innovation, design and manufacture of stainless steel and aluminium equipment for a range of hygienic industries, each of these market sector requires special marketing attention. Multi-tasking across a broad range of brands making this role both interesting and challenging.
The Marketing Manager will be required to develop a marketing programme for each Division which facilitates the achievement of set targets and implement accordingly in line with budgetary constraints
Marketing Managers Key Responsibilities will include:
- Production of marketing collateral
- Exhibition management
- Email marketing
- Digital marketing including website, social media and paid search
- Liaise with Divisional Heads to develop an appropriate marketing strategy which will facilitate the achievement of sales targets.
- Implement the agreed marketing programme within budgetary constraints.
- Liaise with external suppliers where necessary.
- Organise all aspects of exhibitions including booking, stand layout, press coverage, coordination of build-up and breakdown, transport, accommodation, stand manning and trouble shooting.
- Recommend and generate the most appropriate literature for each Division and/or range of products.
- Assess and report on the need for external literature generation as appropriate.
- Design email campaigns in line with the marketing programme.
- Manage the coding of these emails using Visual Studio or a third party supplier.
- Use analytics to analyse the results of the email campaigns.
- Carry out direct advertising in line with the marketing programme.
- Carry out market research to increase the company’s understanding of relevant market places.
- Manage the 5 company websites using Magento and WordPress.
- Manage the third party contractors for server support and hosting
- Manage the production, posting and analysis of social media channels including YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Manage the Google AdWords campaigns and Google Merchant Centre Shopping Campaign
- Use Google Analytics to produce monthly reports for the Board of Directors
- To understand the requirements of Search Engine Optimisation and ensure regular checks are completed and updates done where required
- The successful Marketing Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- A marketing or graphic design qualification would be an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign
- Knowledge of Magento and WordPress
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Ability to multi task and prioritise work effectively
- Graphic design skills with a creative approach
- General marketing skills including the design of marketing material, digital marketing and exhibition planning
- Developing and implementing a multi-faceted marketing programme.
- Setting and managing a marketing budget
- Writing and managing a marketing strategy
- Experience of being involved in all aspects of marketing, reacting quickly and efficiently to requests
- Experience in hands on production of marketing material
- Previous line management experience desirable
- Effective organisational skills, ability to work to deadlines
- Bright, cheery personality
- Good time and attendance, reliability and commitment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Team working skills and approach to work
- Practical approach to work with good common sense
- Assertive and persistent
- Motivations and Expectations
- Personal pride to work to ensure good results
- Desire to be part of a winning team
The successful Marketing Manager will get in return:
- A competitive salary
- Health Care Plan
- Life assurance Policy x 4 basic salary
- Company events
- Discounted gym membership
- Long Service awards including additional holiday
- Development and Training
- On-site parking
If you are interested in this position, contact Nick Singh on 07973 757974 for a confidential conversation.
|Job Time||Full Time|