OneStream Systems Consultant
Senior Consultant (CPM/EPM)
work from home full time
As a senior consultant, you will deliver complex and large-scale finance transformation projects for renowned companies across the globe. With support from the wider community – based in 11 countries and three continents – you will be able to make a difference from day one by developing and strengthening relationships with global finance teams and CFOs.
People drive our clients business and people make the difference. Implementing technology is not the challenge. It is the experience that the customer has to work with you that really matters. The approach they follow is collaborative and interactive; something tangible customers can touch, feel, and experience.
Do you want to enable decisions for leading global finance teams and CFOs? Would you like to build a unique career in finance and performance management?
Our client is growing rapidly in the UK with 60+ Consultants and are looking for consultants to join their consultancy team to contribute to complex, large-scale finance transformation projects.
• Participate in the solution design and implementation approach at clients, covering processes, governance and software as well as project management and development of the technical solution
• Take different consultant roles like developer, architect, project manager, and management consultant depending on the customer and assignment
• Contribute to the development of methods and best practices.
• Develop knowledge and skillset within core finance processes and EPM solutions.
Your workdays will vary extensively in a fast-moving environment between projects, clients, and colleagues. They offer you the opportunity to deliver, manage and collaborate with our experts on our national and international projects.
They welcome you as you are and give you the opportunity to work with the best experts and interesting customer projects in a fun-loving company!
• You have an economic background working as a controller, business partner or similar.
• You aspire to build relationships and work in teams.
• You are capable of working on your own but know when to reach out to colleagues when needed.
• You are self-driven by nature and curious to develop your knowledge and skillset of management consulting and performance management solutions.
• Experience with Excel macros and automation and/or EPM solutions, e.g., OneStream, SAP BPC, Anaplan, Tagetik, Hyperion or IBM Cognos
• You will at this level, possess hands-on experience with the core technologies in the market such as OneStream, Tagetik or Oracle.
• Poses the ability to own and run small engagements/work streams with minimal support from more senior grades.
• A flexible individual with a breadth of skills (both technical and functional) that can be leveraged on a variety of project activities to support successful delivery against project milestones.
• Ability to form and grow client relationships at appropriate levels and maintain this outside of engagements.
They trust you to get the job done in a way that works for you. From the way you shape your career, to whether you decide to work remotely or in the office, they will support you.
All our clients team members are unique and they ensure that everyone is given the space to be themselves. This also means that if you have ideas or suggestions, you will have plenty of opportunities to discuss them with management and your project team, as well as the wider community. Our clients culture also provides the opportunity for you to drive initiatives you think are important.
Our client is partnered with a social enterprise with the aim of restoring wild ecosystems, supporting wildlife and biodiversity, and helping to fight climate change. As well as sponsoring rewilding projects, they plant 4 trees a month on behalf of each employee.
• Private Health Care (Vitality Health Insurance) With access to various benefits, such as a free apple watch
• Company profit-sharing scheme
• Performance Bonus
• 8% Non-Contributory Pension
• Cycle to Work, Tech Scheme
• Enhanced maternity/paternity cover
If you would like to know more about this fantastic opportunity, get in touch with Nick Singh for a confidential chat on 07973 757974, or email your CV to Nick.Singh@alexanderdaniels.co.uk
|Job Time||Full Time|