Operations Team Leader
Alexander Daniels are proud to be recruiting for a number of key Operational Team Leader roles, on behalf of a large utilities organisation in Stoke-on-Trent on a full-time, permanent basis.
Reporting into the Key Operations Manager, you will be responsible for delivering a high quality ‘right first
time’ service through a team of colleagues, and providing operational knowledge to shape and execute the department objectives in line with business goals and objectives. You will play a key role in influencing other team leaders and stakeholders, fostering cross-functional team building and proactively helping others to enhance team productivity.
- Deliver the team operational plan in line with the department objectives and operations business goals and taking a proactive lead on a wide range of business projects as requested by the Operations Manager.
- Manage the performance of the team to deliver a best in class service, meeting or exceeding all KPIs and within budget
- Champions and drives performance management to ensure all colleagues have objectives and facilitate regular performance reviews addressing performance and development needs of individual promptly to enable colleagues to perform at their best.
- Manage attendance, holidays and time off and recruitment in line with Company policies.
- Ensure the quality of customer interactions, ensuring quality assurance, compliance, regulatory and legal obligations are met within their department / team
- Collaborate and coordinate cross-team resources to deliver department goals and meet changing business requirements.
- Identify opportunities to drive efficiencies within Operational processes and push to improve service delivery.
The ideal candidate will have strong team leadership experience and be able to engage and motivate a team to hit their targets. You must have strong oral and written communication skills and experience working in a large, fast-paced contact centre (or similar) environment. You must have a customer focused nature with the ability to meet deadlines and analyse data effectively.
The business offers an excellent working environment, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, free parking, discount vouchers and a medicash health care plan.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|