Oracle Fusion Systems Analyst
Systems Business Analyst required to support a reputable group business based in central Birmingham. This role is a permanent fixture to the team to support the finance, payroll and HR systems (Oracle Fusion) in a business as usual (BAU) capacity, following the successful launch of the system in late 2019.
As the Business Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for working with the finance and HR teams with ongoing support for Oracle Fusion. You will be responsible for:
- Delivering BAU and ongoing development of Oracle Fusion for finance, payroll and HR teams
- Maintenance and upgrades of the Oracle Fusion system
- Business partnering with the various teams to understand functional requirements and help implement them
- Liaising with project managers and business analysts to support technical development and integration
- Refining processes to ensure data is secure and systems procedures are efficient
- Development of reporting procedures to support the finance team’s monthly reporting requirements
- Supporting all teams with development of business intelligence tools using Oracle Fusion, to support their various KPI and financial reporting needs
- Key point of contact for any external Oracle support
- Training finance, HR and payroll team members where necessary on the Oracle Fusion system, and continued development training post-updates
The ideal candidate for this role will be a qualified (ACCA, ACA or ACMA) accountant-cum-systems analyst, or a highly experienced business analyst with experience around finance and payroll systems. You must have Oracle Fusion experience, either in a systems development or BAU capacity.
You will need to be a capable business partner, able to liaise frequently with various individuals at all levels around the business, to both train and develop their systems skills, but also understand their requirements and effectively translate this into live tools.
|Job Time||Full Time|