Part Time Purchase Ledger Clerk
Alexander Daniels are recruiting for a part time Purchase Ledger Clerk for a leading international business based in West Bromwich. With a proven track record having built up a reputation for providing a high quality service my client is seeking a like minded individual to join an already established and friendly accounts team. Paying up to £22,000 pro rata and super flexible for the right candidate.
You will be responsible for but not limited to –
- Processing high volume GRNI invoices, coding, obtaining authorization, manually matching and checking automated matching
- GRNI – daily monitoring, resolving queries and chasing resolutions internally and externally
- Monthly reconciliations of supplier accounts
- Preparation of monthly BACs run and manual payments
- Credit Card Expenses and reimbursements – review coding and VAT input
- Petty Cash Preparing monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Journal processing and inputting
- Raise debits for any discrepancies and returned goods to vendor
- Answer incoming supplier phone calls and emails
This really is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a friendly, family feel to their working life. Working alongside a dedicated team they are looking for a likeminded individual to fit in seamlessly and hit the ground running. My client in return are offering the right candidate flexibility to work within a lovely office space, attractive employee benefits and on-site parking. The business is also easily accessible on public transport.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|