Alexander Daniels are recruiting an experienced Payroll Technician on behalf of a well-established business based in Litchfield. You will provide a seamless delivery of key payroll processes to a high standard and to agreed client deadlines.
Your responsibilities will include –
- To prepare a range of payrolls of varying complexity in accordance with the client’s deadlines
- To be pro-active in advising clients when their payroll is not complying with current legislation
- To accurately complete bank payments on behalf of the client, providing details to the bank by set deadlines
- To complete Inland Revenue returns such as full payment submissions and employment payment submissions
- To maintain an up-to-date knowledge of relevant legislation
- To understand and keep up to date on the different types of pension schemes and how to calculate pension payments accurately
- To plan your own workload with some input from your Manager where required
- To assist the Manager in ensuring that all payrolls are being carried out by the payroll department
- To assist in the development of the department, including constantly looking for ways to improve profitability via improved systems and increasing department portfolio of clients
- To maintain the upkeep of payroll files to specified standards
- To ensure client satisfaction at all times
The successful candidate – will have proven experience of working within a payroll environment. You will be self-motivated with the ability to work using your own initiative, with strong accuracy and attention to detail.
Committed to attracting and recruiting the highest calibre of professionals, my client in return offer –
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Study Support
- Cycle to work scheme
- Payment of professional subscriptions
- Regular reviews and training
- Staff rewards scheme
- Smart working hours
- Flexible working hours
- Group staff pension scheme
- Death in service of 4 times salary
- Volunteer days
Apply now or call Aqib Butt on 07972176452 for more information.
Alexander Daniels are recruiting for a Group Credit Control Manager for a exceptional business based in Kidderminster. From humble beginnings to becoming a brand leader, boasting a rich heritage the business now sits at the forefront of the global industry and has done so for more two centuries. Committed to the concept of thinking globally and acting locally, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Credit Manager to step in, lead and manage the process of the group debt recovery department.
- Regular interface reviews with overseas credit controllers.
- Monitor all business accounts for any discrepancies.
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy.
- Check customers’ credit rating with credit reference agencies, and set credit limits.
- Establish terms of credit and ensure timely payment.
- Operate the group policy on debt collection for overdue debt.
- Production credit reports, cash in-flow projections and KPIs.
- Ensure any invoice queries are logged and cleared in a timely manner.
- Ensure unallocated items within Accounts Receivables are investigated and accounted for correctly.
- Prepare information for the annual audit.
- Developing / Improving systems and procedures, alongside communication with colleagues, customers and professional service providers as required.
- Be a strong communicator both verbal and written with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to work with and influence all levels of management, alongside good presentation and communication skills.
- Be able to work on own initiative, highly motivated and proactive with excellent analytical, numerical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to deliver results and strive for continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of legal compliance under existing law.
- Ability to inspire, lead, direct, organise and motivate others, including experience of appraisals and performance management.
- Drive and determination to complete a variety of tasks in a demanding environment.
- Ability to approach tasks, projects and meetings with a positive attitude, with solid commercial awareness.
Apply now or give Aqib Butt a call on 07972176452.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|