Procurement Business Partner
Alexander Daniels are currently working with a large Plc in North Birmingham to recruit an experienced member of staff for their procurement team. Recognising the need for fresh thinking and flexibility, this candidate will need to possess business acumen and experience of delivering growth and sustainable advantage through the delivery of a first-class procurement strategy.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading, supporting and providing updates on tenders
- Contract management, including performance and timely review ahead of contract lapse
- Building stakeholder relationships and supporting them with end to end competitive procurement processes
- Ensuring compliance with appropriate legislation and the company procedures
- Providing recommendations to senior management through analysing spend, benchmarking and identifying savings and best value
Our client is looking for a proactive candidate with strong organisation, communication and interpersonal skills coupled with the confidence to work alongside senior stakeholders and external suppliers. You should have strong negotiation and influencing skills alongside legislation and process knowledge. The successful candidate will have an understanding of Procurement software and experience in trend analysis and reporting tools. Preference will be given to candidates who attain or are working towards completion of CIPS and/or experience with EU regulations.
The role requires a valid UK driving license as regional travel will be required.
This is an ideal role for a Procurement professional looking to take the next steps in their career, and to work for a business who will progress and develop them further. Working as part of a focused and motivated team with excellent benefits and flexible working on offer.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|