Programme Management Lead
Interim Programme Management Lead
An experienced Interim Programme Management Lead is required for an immediate start by a market leading financial services organisation which is currently going through a huge change programme. The position will require travel between London, Hitchin, Telford.
The Programme Management Lead will provide outstanding programme management leadership across the delivery capability within Finance Change. The Programme Management Lead will report into the Head of Finance Change, and will work closely alongside the Demand & Architecture Manager (to initiate and run new change programmes as required) and the Business Acceptance Manager (to release deliverables and capabilities from those programmes into the business). The Programme Management Lead will be required to provide delivery oversight of all in-flight programmes/ projects/ small change once mobilised. You will act as a central point of escalation for delivery blockers/ issues across the finance change portfolio. The Programme Management Lead will chair the regular Finance Change Delivery Management meeting.
Interim Programme Management Leads key responsibilities will include:
- Ensures consistent delivery management across Finance change by keeping all change initiatives within governance.
- Ensures excellent quality progress updates are obtained during delivery.
- Manages the Programme/Project Managers and supports them to make sure that design output is aligned with construction activity, and delivered on time.
- Accountable for the expenditure, efficiency challenge and overall out turn costs of the programmes, including authorisation as per Governance.
- Contributes to continuous improvement, leveraging the skills and knowledge of team members, and providing support through focus and energy.
- As appropriate, takes ownership across the different project and programme management elements to bring all the various strands of the in-flight Finance Change portfolio together.
- Aligns and consolidates the different delivery plans into a single, coherent, over-arching plan together with associated reporting material.
- Articulates the benefits of and embeds change management methodologies.
- Collaborates with other change specialists across ReAssure to help continuously improve the way of working in implementing change.
Interim Programme Management Lead must be and have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to ‘A Level’ standard or equivalent.
- Prince 2 Practitioner, APM or equivalent accredited qualification or studying towards the qualification.
- ITIL Foundation.
- 10 plus years in a senior delivery management role within the LA&P industry.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of managing Finance change in a commercial environment.
- Experience in delivering Solvency II Pillar 3 and/or IFRS projects.
- Experience in delivering Financial Reporting Working Day Timetable projects.
- Thorough understanding of business and project delivery and reporting methodologies.
- An understanding of the strategic/business plan.
- Commercial awareness of the marketplace.
- Knowledge of OTL, Anaplan.
- Ability to deputise for the Head of Finance Change.
If you are an experienced Interim Programme Management Lead and looking for your next project, get in touch with Nick Singh for a confidential chat on 07837 762322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Time||Full Time|