Working for this high profile and exclusive brand, I am looking to recruit a project controller to the business.
Following an investment of over £2Bn into the group, this role will form part of the Projects and Engineering finance team. This role will be responsible for reporting and updating the financial performance of development projects within the business.
This role will also support the group controller and CFO with monthly reporting, budgetary control, forecast projections and costing future development opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an exciting growth story. This role will help to support the growth.
- Preparation of individual business cases
- Forecasting product cost ensuring these align to factory standard cost
- Forecasting product investment cost
- Scenario planning for different product mix
- Develop project specific cash flow models
- Support control, reporting and forecasting of projects
Experience of working within automotive/ manufacturing within a commercial and project role is essential. You must also be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
|Job Time||Full Time|