Purchase Ledger Administrator – 6 month contract
Payments and Controls Administrator required for a 6 month fixed term contract working for a large and well-established business based in Lichfield on an initial 6 month contract basis. Working as part of a friendly team, you will be responsible for processing payments, resolving queries and ensuring control of the purchase ledger in line with agreed processes and procedures.
- Day to day operation of the payments and AP controls processes – validating and matching payments
- Regular communication with key internal stakeholders on issues impacting the business
- Payment runs including cheques, BACS and direct debit payments
- Producing all appropriate documents (remittance advices, payments lists etc.)
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Resolution of queries
- Maintain the invoice and supplier authorisation list
- Balance input batches
- Setting up suppliers accurately for for BACS
- Chasing and processing of refunds from suppliers
- Escalate complex complaints or enquiries as required
- Undertake any other ad hoc duties or projects as requested by management
The individual must have strong attention to detail, and excellent communication skills with some experience/knowledge of purchase ledger administration.
This is an initial 6 month contract (with the potential to be extended) and the business offer a hybrid model of home and office based working. As this is a temporary contract, only candidates available at short notice will be considered.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Type||Fixed Term Contract|