Purchase Ledger Analyst
Alexander Daniels are working with a large business located in Coventry who are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Analyst to work along side and support their Accounts Payable team and finance department.
- Weekly / monthly analysis of the purchase ledger function, to achieve best in practice
- Act as a key contact for the Group / Third Parties in the resolution of queries
- To provide regular and adhoc financial reports to meet the Procurement Team’s requirements
- To assist in the production of financial reports for Group.
- Assist in the continuous process improvement of the business area, improving use of automation and system controls
- Ensure purchase ledger controls are operating effectively and following robust issue management techniques
- Assist in developing and producing timely management information, monitoring productivity of team members and delivering KPIs at expected levels
- Support related project implementations, in particular, the roll out of our new finance system and integration of acquired entities’ purchase ledger function.
Candidate Skills Required
- Analytical mindset
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm towards work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong commitment to deliver the very best customer service.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|