Purchase Ledger Assistant
Alexander Daniels are looking for an experienced Purchase ledger assistant to join a busy finance team based in South Birmingham. The company are thriving and therefore are expanding. You will have at 1 years experience and be used to high volume invoicing and used to working in a fast paced environment.
• Process invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and orders for the various departments
• Interaction with relevant department / supplier in order to resolve queries.
• Deal with any queries that arise.
• Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements within deadlines.
• Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details.
• Ensure files are maintained in line with current procedure.
• Support colleagues ensuring the department is working as a team to have all accounts up to date and accurate.
• Other Adhoc duties
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|