Purchase Ledger Assistant
Purchase Ledger Assistant required for a well-established specialist business based in a commutable location from Wolverhampton, Cannock and Stafford. Reporting to the Company Accountant and working as part of a small and friendly team, you will be responsible for purchase invoices, reconciliations, invoice queries, delivery notes and general administration.
- Accurately inputting up to 100 purchase invoices per day including subcontractor invoices
- Statement reconciliations
- Dealing with invoice enquiries
- Inputting data and information into Excel
- Scanning invoices onto our accounting system
- General administration for the team as and when needed
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role (end to end 3-way match AP process), particularly dealing with subcontractors / CIS Scheme using a computerised accounting system. You must have excellent organisational skills and a working knowledge of Excel.
The business offer annual salary increases and bonus after 12 months service, and private medical insurance upon successful completion of probation.
The working hours are 8.00am to 5.00pm Mon to Fri (1 hours lunch) and the role will be office based on a full-time, permanent basis.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|