Purchase Ledger Clerk
Recruiting on behalf of a multi-disciplined services provider based in Dudley for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk. Recognising that the key to its success is the quality of staff enabling employees to respond to an ever changing industry and provide the highest standard of service to its clients.
Your duties and responsibilities will include –
- Managing a high volume of invoices
- Ensuring invoice details are accurate and coded correctly.
- Enter cheques and payments onto Sage.
- Process monthly supplier statement reconciliations.
- Ensure all filing is done correctly aand promptly – including invoice scanning.
- Deal with supplier queries in a timely fashion to agreed service standards.
- Liaise with various departments within the multi company environment, ensuring effective communication with regard to any queries on invoices and payments.
- Additional ad hoc procedures and Sales invoice input.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a friendly, family feel to their working life. Working alongside a dedicated team they are looking for a like minded individual to fit in seamlessly and hit the ground running.
Please contact Aqib Butt on- 0121 503 2170
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|