Purchase Ledger Clerk
Alexander Daniels are working with a business located on the outskirts of Cheltenham who are seeking an additional Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their growing team.
Responsibilities shall include
- Day-to-day control and maintenance of the purchase ledger, including processing and payment of 3rd party invoices and internal staff expenses.
- Contacts and liaises with Budget holders for authorisation of invoices – and ensuring that these invoices are coded and recognised in the general ledger correctly.
- Master data maintenance and control (i.e. new vendors set-up process).
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliations for external suppliers.
- Produce month end aged creditor reports and ensure all posting/closing vendor are complete and accurate.
- Periodic review of direct debits and standing order arrangements.
- To provide weekly payment proposals ensuring only invoices that are authorized and due are included to maximize the company working capital
- To provide support and input in terms of the management of business and non-business staff expenditure – including continuous improvement of claim and internal control processes.
- Corporate Barclaycard administration, support and control.
- Control and administration of archiving and document management
- Petty cash control.
- Investigate and resolve purchase ledger queries as required.
- To provide any other support to the Financial Controller and Finance team as required.
- Developing and maintaining a strong relationship with peers across the business, including those outside of finance.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|