Purchase Ledger Controller
Alexander Daniels are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Controller for a full-time, permanent position working for a service business based to the North of Walsall. Reporting into the Finance Manager and working as part of a small and friendly team, you will be responsible for assisting with the effective day to day running of the purchase ledger function, ensuring accurate and timely supplier payments.
- Posting of all purchase ledger invoices on to the system
- Matching purchase invoices to purchase orders, coding them appropriately and posting them to the system
- Chasing up missing PO numbers internally
- Obtaining invoice authorisation from the appropriate stakeholders
- Raising purchase orders if required
- Be the first point of contact for supplier queries
- Month end processes
- Statement reconciliations
- Preparing supplier payment runs for approval and pass for payment
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally using SAP. Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, VLOOKUPs etc) would also be an advantage.
The business offers 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays, company pension, 4 x life cover and free on site parking. This is a fully office based role working 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday 08.30 to 17.00 with 1 hour for lunch).
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|