Purchase Ledger Supervisor
Alexander Daniels are partnered exclusivly with a superb SME business based in Wolverhampton. Unrivalled within the UK with ambitions to scale their expertise across the globe. We are seeking an expereinced Purchase Ledger Supervisor with a view to start as soon as possible on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting directly into the Finance Director you will be responsible for the supervision of the accounts payable function. You will be responsible for but not limited to,
- Overseeing a team of 2
- Dealing with a high volume of purchase invoices
- Ensuring the accuracy of all purchase ledger processes
- Pulling large amounts of data from multiple sources
- Month end reporting
- Liaising closely with the Financial Director and Project Leads to ensure the accuracy of purchase ledger processes
- Liaise with project leads to ensure all invoices are correctly coded
- Helping the team with a high volume of queries
- Looking at aged creditors
- Managing new supplier account setup
- Reviewing and authorising supplier payment runs
You must have excellent communication skills and be comfortable with liaising with senior personnel both internally and externally. You must also have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other computerised accounts software.
My client based in Wolverhampton who prides itself on excellent staff retention and offers a modern open plan working environment, on site parking, a competitive employee pension scheme and other excellent benefits.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|