Quality Health & Safety Manager
Quality Health & Safety Manager opportunity to join a leading manufacturing business in Telford. My client is the longest established and largest business within its sector. Due to substantial growth they are looking for an experienced Quality Health & safety Manager to join the management team in this key position.
Key duties and responsibilities for the successful QHSE Manager will include:
- Carrying out site inspections, risk assessments and providing overall Health and Safety advice to the site.
- Maintain the companies ISO 9001 & ISO 45001 Accreditation
- Inducting new employees with regards to Health and Safety and carry out ongoing on the job training to ensure all employees receive the appropriate training.
- Regularly reviewing company health & safety procedures and policies.
- Ensuring the site complies with statutory and company requirements and supporting line management in delivering site QHSE objectives.
- Creating manuals and documents.
- Record and investigate accidents and follow through with corrective actions if required.
- Report both weekly and monthly to the Management Team.
- Fire Safety
- Responsibility for demonstrating good practice to the wider team.
- Develop the QHSE Communication Strategy for the site and all levels of staff.
The successful QHSE Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- A good understanding and working knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation
- Ideally hold an Environmental Qualification such as NEBOSH or IEMA, or working towards.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001 & ISO 45001 would be advantageous.
- Would ideally suit someone with manufacturing or foundry experience, however this is not essential.
- Good Communication skills are essential.
- Able to work well as part of a team.
What is on offer for the successful QHSE Manager
- Salary £35,000 to £45,000 + benefits
If you would like more information about this opportunity then contact Nick Singh on 07973757974 or email your cv to email@example.com
|Job Time||Full Time|