Alexander Daniels are working with a market leading business who are recruiting for a reconciliation assistant to join their busy team. You will partner with the reconciliation team and operations team.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills who can work with a team of operators and managers to ensure accurate reconciliation of the weekly statements of trade.
- Reconcile the weekly Statements of Trade circa 80 sites to ensure policies and procedures are met and correction journals actioned.
- Create and distribute weekly reports to highlight any issues and risks identified
- Ensure daily banking’s are verified and cash banking queries are resolved.
Checking and validating the Weekly Statement of Trade circa 80 sites
- Checking the daily site ‘sign offs’
- Sorting and logging weekly post
- Checking weekly Management Fee & Support Fee claims
- Adjusting nominal accounts through journals to ensure accurate site reporting on P&L
- Creating weekly ‘Query Lists’ for Regional Managers advising of anomalies and areas of risk
- Chasing and requesting proof of banking from Operators and escalating where appropriate
- Communicating and escalating areas of risk to relevant departments e.g., Operators, Banking & Ops
- Updating Back of House system when required
- Adhering to the strict weekly and monthly deadlines
- Training and supporting new Team Members
- Carrying out internal inductions
- Archiving weekly envelopes
A basic understanding of finance is required along with strong communication skills
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|