Sales Administrator required for a very well-established family-run manufacturing business in Telford on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for looking after the company’s top customer accounts.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Receiving incoming sales calls and enquiries
- Creating quotes and quote templates
- Creating order acknowledgments
- Liaising with customers via telephone and emails regarding their order status
- Liaising with the Sales Manager to resolve any queries
- Keeping customer information, sales order filing and online software up to date
- Attending sales meetings as and when required
- Assisting with any other adhoc duties, requests and projects as necessary
The ideal candidate will be personable with a friendly telephone manner and the ability to build and maintain relationships with key clientele. You must have a meticulous and organised approach to your workload and a good level of computer literacy (use of Word, Excel and Outlook) is essential.
This is a newly created role within the Company who offer a good and friendly working environment with a real family feel, excellent benefits, plenty of onsite parking and an early finish on a Friday.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|