Sales Ledger Controller- Kidderminster
Alexander Daniels are recruiting for a Sales Ledger Controller for a superb business based in Hartlebury. With over 40 years of experience in providing a tailored solution to its customers my client is looking for an experienced Sales Ledger Controller to join an already talented accounts team.
You will be responsible for ensuring all sales invoices are raised accurately and in a timely manner. You will also be the first point of contact for customer account queries and be responsible for ensuring invoices are paid on time and payments are allocated correctly.
Other duties include
- The responsibility for producing the company VAT returns.
- Updating bank accounts and completing bank reconciliations.
- Raising credit notes where necessary.
- Phoning and emailing customers to obtain payment dates and remittances.
- Escalating any late paying invoices to the financial controller.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Month end reconciliation of sales ledger to nominal ledger.
- You will have previous experience working in a sales ledger role.
- The willingness to learn and develop with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Knowledge of accounting software is essential – SAP highly desirable.
Apply now or get in touch with Aqib Butt at Alexander Daniels for more information.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|