Sales Ledger/ Credit Control – Telford
Sales Ledger/ Credit Control – Telford – £18,000 to £20,500
Alexander Daniels are working in partnership with a market leading business based in Telford. True to their values the business have advanced a lot over the years priding themselves on delivering solutions with precision tailored to each customer.
Working within a small team of reporting directly into the Finance Manager you will be responsible for;
- Processing sales ledger invoices
- Pursuing outstanding debt by phone and email
- Identifying the customer needs and dealing with their queries
- Deal with account problems regarding misallocated cash and incorrect invoice postings
- To allocate all payments to the correct accounts.
- To monitor the level of unallocated cash and to identify the customers details.
- Reconciliation of the general ledger accounts
- All general administrative duties to include: preparing the credit status forms and status agency
- To provide an outstanding level of customer service and to develop long-term customer relationships
- Take full responsibility for customer sales ledger accounts
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure correct accounting paperwork is produced which may include attendance at query meetings when required
- To update the company database and maintain status report
You will have strong attention to detail skilled with problem solving ability to drive accurate and timely results. You will be positive and enthusiastic member within the team with a ‘can do’ attitude.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|