Semi Senior/ Client Accountant
Alexander Daniels Recruitment are currently working with a growing Accountancy Practice in Telford to recruit a Semi Senior. This role would suit a studier or part qualified Accountant with at least 2 years Practice experience.
The role will essentially be accounts preparation and the related reporting to HMRC and Companies House, as well as client management.
Semi Senior duties to include:
• Prepare accounts for Sole Traders and Partnerships, their taxable profits and Self-
• Prepare individual tax returns including those of Directors
• Accounts preparation
• Producing company accounts
• Monthly management accounts – balance sheet / cash-flow
• Prepare statutory accounts for Limited Companies and corporation tax computations
• Prepare and check VAT returns
• Deal with HMRC and Clients in all aspects of the above
Successful Semi Senior will be:
• AAT, ATT, ACA or ACCA part qualified
• Practice experience is essential
You will be able to work efficiently within a team and have excellent attention to detail and be able to respond quickly.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, opportunity for study support and experience working in a prestigious practice.
Send your CV to Nick.Singh@alexanderdaniels.co.uk
|Job Time||Full Time|