Senior Finance Analyst
Alexander Daniels are excited to be working on an exclusive and retained basis to recruit for a Senior FP&A Analyst for this business based in Warwickshire.
This opportunity would suit an entrepreneurial second time mover from the profession -ideally ACA or ACCA qualified who is Audit trained with exposure to transactional based experience, such as DD, corporate finance or restructuring.
Exposure to the Real Estate sector would also be a huge advantage.
This is a highly commercial role and the successful individual must be a self-starter with proven ability to business partner with different parts of the business, such as the construction and development teams.
Duties will include;
- Support the board of directors with key commercial decision making through preparation and analysis of site appraisals and cash flows forecasts
- Calculate and manage profitability on long term contracts/developments
- Review the profitability of completed transactions, including final balancing payment calculations, actual vs budget analysis and profit share journals
- Control and oversee expenditure on multiple specific developments
- Prepare for monthly meetings with joint venture partners and landowners
- Excel modelling of complex development schemes
- Cash flow management for the group and individual developments
- Review of legal agreement and assist solicitors with both initial due diligence and at completion of development transactions
- Assist with outsourced statutory accounts preparation and audit procedures
This is an exciting role working with a fantastic, high ability team where loyalty is hugely rewarded. On offer is an excellent salary and bonus and a real opportunity to be part of an exciting growing and entrepreneurial business.
|Job Time||Full Time|