Senior Finance Manager- Shared Services
Having recently gone through an IPO, my clients are looking for strengthen their financial operations at a time of significant growth.
This role will lead the accounts payable, accounts receivable and cash processing teams for operations within the UK and US with a remit of streamlining, automating and bringing in best-practice management techniques.
This is truly an exciting opportunity for a qualified accountant to really make a difference within this fast paced and hugely growing organisation.
You must be a proven change agent with the ability to demonstrate where you have made positive differences to large finance teams
The successful candidate will have proven experience of working within a senior position in a shared service centre along with;
▪ Accounts payable, accounts receivable and cash processes experience
▪ Strong leader with history of developing and motivating large teams
Excellent communication skills across all levels of operations
▪ Successful track record of process improvement and ability to develop a culture of continuous improvement
▪ Implementation of operational KPIs and timely reporting against them
▪ A hands-on approach with the ability to adapt to change quickly and juggle multiple demands
▪ Attention to detail and ‘right first time’ attitude
▪ Retail industry experience
Experience of lean 6sigma and SAP would be fantastic.
This is a really exciting opportunity for a senior shared services candidate looking to be part of a company that is truly growing at this exciting time.
|Job Time||Full Time|