Treasury Accountant- 9 Month FTC
Alexander Daniels are currently looking for Treasury Accountant to join this growing and changing business based in Warwickshire.
The role is on a 9 month FTC with the potential for other opportunities after the initial contract.
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with post qualification experience in a treasury environment; including experience of working with foreign currency hedging and be able to demonstrate a tract record of driving performance and continually improving process improvement within a group environment.
This a great opportunity to work closely with the senior finance team to really try and build a centre of excellence for Finance.
Duties will include;
- Provide value adding analysis and management reporting regarding business cashflow, and currency risk, including any issues impacting the cash cycle and levels of working capital to ensure that these are appropriately reported on and understood across the business
- Develop and implement measures to quantify and control the financial risks to the business, such as commodity, interest, and foreign exchange.
- Own short to medium-term strategy for UK treasury activities
- Drive continuous improvement in the management of treasury based transactions
- Deploy and monitor controls for all treasury activities, liaising as necessary with Internal Audit function
- Ensure the UK systems, accounting policies and procedures are in compliance with Group policies and local regulations and standards
- Support the development and roll out of Global SAP solution in relation to treasury items
- Participation in due diligence and other duties or ad hoc projects as required
This is an urgent need but the priority is the right candidate.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Type||Fixed Term Contract|