Treasury Assistant – Litchfield – £19,000 – 6 months fixed term contract with the possibility of extension.
Alexander Daniels are currently working exclusively with a business based in Litchfield. With an unrivalled reputation and a superb track record within its industry and beyond. Ideally you will have little or no notice period and are able to start as soon as possible.
Maintaining the treasury function for the business and assisting the Financial Controller in management accounting duties, reporting directly into the Treasury Accountant. You will be joining a hardworking and wonderfully friendly finance team that ae looking for someone to come in and provide additional support in the treasury department. Duties will include:
- You will be the first point of contacts dealing with queries via email and calls coming into the treasure department.
- Managing and reconciling the company interest free/ credit facilities and receipts.
- Performing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Build and maintain relationships with third parties.
- Cover other members of the team during holidays.
- Assisting with other projects and ad-hoc related activities.
Ideally you will have worked in a finance department and be well-versed with details bank reconciliation, reporting and dealing with day to day treasury queries.
- Excel skills – including pivot tables and V-look ups.
- Good systems skills. Navision would be an advantage or SAP/ SAGE.
- Ability to manage the workload and meet weekly and monthly deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Good commercial awareness
- Have strong communication, analytical and time management skills
- The ability to work well within a team
Apply online now or call Aqib Butt on 07972176452 to be considered for this role.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Type||Fixed Term Contract|