Alexander Daniels are working with a business located in Coventry who are currently going through huge growth and therefore are expanding their finance function. They are seeking an experienced Treasury Manager to lead the current treasury team through said growth and ensure they are a strong, functional, well regarded department within the business.
- Monitoring and interpreting treasury updates and trends
- Responsibility for building the cashflow functionality in a new ERP
- Develop cash flow forecasts and track cash flow daily
- Ensure regular and accurate treasury reporting to senior management, including preparation of Board and Audit Committee papers. Development of treasury reporting via the use of our new systems
- Support and develop relationships with banks
- Ensure treasury work closely and have good relationships with Tax and Financial Accounting
- Develop the FX hedging strategy
- Ensuring all treasury policies and strategies are kept updated
- Monitoring, approving and processing all internal transactions to be transacted between operating companies and Group Treasury
- “Daily trading activity” includes, but is not limited to foreign exchange transactions, commodity transactions, borrowing (including use of overdraft/uncommitted facilities), lending, investments and other financial derivatives approved by the Board.
Suitable candidates will be in a current senior treasury role looking for progression and that ‘next step’ or alternatively a seasoned treasury manager with exposure and experience in leading a treasury team within a fast paced environment.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|