Treasury Specialist- Hybrid working
Working with the Treasury Reporting Team you will be working to support the Board and Audit Committees as well as our other key stakeholders and provide accurate information to enable effective decision making for the business.
Reporting into Treasury Reporting Manager you`ll ensure that all statutory, regulatory and accounting relating to the Treasury function is delivered within the required deadlines and that a robust control environment is maintained to ensure the reporting is accurate.
- Assisting with provision of a comprehensive Treasury Reporting service. Including delivery of internal and external reporting in respect of treasury function in the statutory accounts, regulatory accounts and other external outputs.
- Reviewing treasury transactions for accurate accounting in the treasury management system and monthly financial reporting in SAP.
- Supporting interactions with the auditors for the audit of the Finance companies and the corresponding disclosures
- Maintaining a close relationship with Treasury front end operations. Co-ordinate the process for testing the treasury system and validating the reports and data generated before month close (test run) and during the actual month end close
- Providing monthly update the debt covenants for treasury reporting data and commentaries
- Providing technical financial accounting advice and guidance for Treasury. Maintain accounting policies and manuals and provide expert treasury accounting advice to ensure compliance and maximum value. Assist in developing others across finance with treasury reporting
You will be a fully qualified accountant/equivalent (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with previous experience of transaction and process management experience.
The role is offered with a great benefits package and a flexible working environment with 2 days based in the office in Coventry.
|Job Time||Full Time|