Working Capital Manager
Alexander Daniels are currently recruiting for a Working Capital Manager for an exciting permanent opportunity based in Walsall. Working as part of a fast-paced and vibrant team, you will be managing a team of 2 and looking after cash control, processing and reconciliation, cash flow and stock forecasting, working capital management and query investigation.
This is a high profile and business focussed role where you will be required to work closely with group treasury, supply chain and retail teams.
You will be required to:
- Lead the cash management function on a day to day basis and developing a small team
- Be the owner of working capital and cash reporting in the business
- Liaise with finance colleagues other parts of the business to create robust working capital forecasts
- Lead the cross functional process to maximise working capital year end
- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Have high awareness of technological developments that could impact the Treasury function
- Take practical steps to improve/simplify processes and comply with established processes of control.
- Ensure Financial Controls are in place to mitigate the risk of duplicate payments and errors on payments through the Treasury process.
- Supervise the cash management processes thoroughly
- Monitor and review cash levels and risk reporting any concerns to management and Group
- Prepare weekly cash flow forecasts
- Ensure that all accounting and financial submissions are on time and are accurate including balance sheet reconciliations
- Adhere to laws and regulations and company policies at all times
The perfect candidate will be ACT, ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified or part qualifed although candidates who are Qualified by Experience will also be considered. You must have strong team management skills with excellent knowledge of working capital, with previous experience working within a fast paced multi site environment. Good understanding of Financial and IT Systems, particularly Microsoft Excel would also be beneficial.
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|